Question – I am a USA citizen a

I am a USA citizen and submitted the Form I-130 to petition my siblings which is taking forever to process. My parents have recently received their green cards and now they can petition my siblings who all are unmarried, but older than 21. Do they have to submit new I-130 forms or can we just update the forms I have submitted for my siblings to speed up the process? Thank you!

Question – My mother is 70 and

My mother is 70 and a US citizen. I am an Australian citizen living in Australia with my husband. I want my mom to apply for me on i130. What is the processing time? She is elderly and needs care as she has a medical condition and needs a carer.