My name is Thomas, and i’m about to enter to US with a F1 Visa. I will met my fiancee with a J1 Visa (not from US). I will follow courses in University but I will also get married with her.
Afert that, I would like to change from F1 Visa to J2 Visa. I would like to know if the new visa J2 will replace the F1 Visa before the end date ? Or should I wait the end of my F1 Visa to ask for J2 ? Thanks !!

This question has not yet been answered

Posted in: Q & A.
Last Modified: July 22, 2020

Leave a reply