I live in the USA and I’m trying to bring my wife to the U.S , everything went well and her interview with American embassy overseas in 30 days . My question is I want to move from my current address which is the on the immigration papers files that I provided to Nvc ! If I change my address before my wife interview would that will cause any trouble or dealy on her visa application ? Or it’s for the best to wait until after the Interview to change my address and then she can provide the new address to customes when she enters the states ?

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

It is OK to move before her interview and I think she would just need to provide a change of address to her application. I don't believe you receive anything as the petitioner after the initial notice of action so you won't even have a chance of losing mails from USCIS.
Posted in: Green Card Marriage, Q & A.
Last Modified: December 4, 2016

Leave a reply