I am a diversity green card holder (approved May 2016). I am pregnant with and about to marry a Turkish man. What is the fastest way to get him to the US?

Thank you

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

There is no fastest way besides the usual path of getting your own GC first and then file for your spouse's GC. Because you are not a USC, it won't be immediate and will take a few years in which time your spouse cannot wait with you in the USA.
Posted in: Diversity Lottery, Q & A.
Last Modified: May 18, 2018

Leave a reply