I got an interview appointment from less than a month from now but because my EAD has not been approved, i do not have any financial documents with my spouse. is there anything i can do about this?
thank you

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

Financial documents are easy, just show a joint bank account statement. I don't understand the reason why you don't have this; you don't need to be employed to be added as a joint account holder to someone's account.
Posted in: Green Card Marriage, Q & A.
Last Modified: May 17, 2018

Leave a reply