I got my F1 visa for a summer course at Dartmouth University, and I have been given 5 years although the course is just 4 weeks.
When I pursue MS in US next year from a different university, will i have to apply for a F1 again, or will an I-20 be enough?

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

You don't need a new F1 visa when you get a new I-20 at a different school. You can keep using the same F1 visa to re-enter the country and you just need to make sure you have a current and valid I-20.
Posted in: F-1 Visa, Q & A.
Last Modified: May 17, 2018

Leave a reply