I’m the petitioner and sponsor for my wife. my income was very low. I fill just one form i-864. should i find someone to help me in financial because my income is low. i have one friend. he have good income. he have to fill for me I-864 or I-864a.
which form? please?

This question has not yet been answered

Posted in: Q & A.
Last Modified: February 1, 2019

Leave a reply