I sensor my brother, before he receives gree card can his children apply for studies in US?

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

Yes they can apply for F-1/J-1 visas to study in the US.
Posted in: F-1 Visa, J-1 Visa, Q & A, Resources.
Last Modified: May 15, 2018

Leave a reply