Ive been in US now for almost 2 yrs, for k1 visa , and i already got married before my papers had expired, but the problem is we didnt get the chance to file for my change of status due to financial issue, pls help me what to do.

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

Everything is ok, you can file for green card any time as long as you got married within 90 days of entering the country.
Posted in: Green Card Marriage, K-1 fiance visa, Q & A.
Last Modified: December 4, 2016

Leave a reply