We had family petition by my Grandfather. My mother togethee with my 2younger brothers migrated in USA in July 2015. Me and my sister were unmarried but aged-out and left in the Philippines. My mother decided not to petition me since it will take more than a decade and I should remain single. Today, 2018, I am still unmarried but having problem applying tourist visa to visit my mother and brothers there. I supposed its because of being single, nurse and had history of petition before. What’s the best thing to do to get in USA even for tourist visa only? Im currently practicing my profession in Dubai and getting paid more than enough to travel any where in the world except to USA. Please help. Thank you very much and God bless!

This question was answered by Admin - Not a Lawyer:

You have to show strong ties to Philippines but you also live and work somewhere else so it is hard. Did you get rejected from US Embassy in Dubai? You should apply for tourist visa from Philippines.
Posted in: Q & A, Resources.
Last Modified: August 5, 2018

Leave a reply